As you may know, Kingdom Animal Shelter creates a yearly calendar. We accept photos submitted from the public and have a contest to determine which photos go into the calendar. This year the top photos will be selected by the Kingdom Animal Shelter Board and then our awesome volunteers will select the 13 winning photos which will be featured in the calendar. Here are the details on how to get your cute kitty involved in the contest:
- For submission in the contest, the photo must include at least one cat. It is okay to have other animals in the photos.
- Photos cannot include humans or text (including on logos, etc.).
- Photos must have at least a resolution of 300 DPI. (Entrants with photos which do not have a good resolution will be notified to submit a new photo.)
- Include your name, town, and the cat's name in the email with the photo.
- Please only submit one photo per family.
- Photos must be emailed to email@example.com by June 30, 2018.