Dine Out in the Kingdom 2019
Hear Ye, Hear Ye
You are hereby invited to dine out in the Kingdom to support Kingdom Animal Shelter
During the end of October throughout November and December, multiple restaurants and businesses in the Northeast Kingdom are donating part of their proceeds for certain items to Kingdom Animal Shelter. We'd like to thank all the local restaurants who are supporting Kingdom Animal Shelter by participating in Dine Out in the Kingdom. Please show your appreciation for their support by enjoying their offering to help the shelter.
- Pica Pica - will donate a portion of the proceeds from any beer sales in the month of October
- Cantina di Gerardo - will donate 10% of all pizzas sold in the month of November
- Bentley's Bakery and Café - will donate $0.50 from all sales of cocoa from October 21 through November 20
- Locally Social Coffee - will donate $0.50 from all sales of hot cider for the month of October
- Tim's Deli - will donate $1.00 from each taco salad sold on Taco Wednesday on
- Kingdom Taproom - will donate from mid October to mid November from a $10 drink special. Starting off with a “Black Cat Cosmo” and the “Calico Cocktail”.
- Three Ponds Restaurant - will donate from a special drink offered during the month of December
- Central Café - will donate from November 8 to December 14, every Friday and Saturday, part of the sales of the White Chocolate-Raspberry Frappuccino or the White Chocolate-Raspberry Latte
- Kitchen Counter Cafe - will donate $1 for every pancake order from November 1 to November 15
- Kham's Thai Restaurant - will donate $1 for every Thai Tea sold during the month of November
- The Wine Gate Restaurant - will donate $1 for every featured pasta dish sold during the month of November
Other restaurants who might wish to join in, contact Helen at 563-2488 or by email at email@example.com