Dine Out in the Kingdom 2018
During the end of October throughout November, multiple restaurants and businesses in St. Johnsbury and Lyndonville are donating part of their proceeds for certain items to Kingdom Animal Shelter. We'd like to thank all the local restaurants who are supporting Kingdom Animal Shelter by participating in Dine Out in the Kingdom. Please show your appreciation for their support by enjoying their offering to help the shelter.
- Locally Social Coffee will donate 25% of any order, large or small, of Hot French Vanilla Mocha, to KAS November 1 to November 30.
- Kingdom Taproom will donate proceeds from a special drink of the day to Kingdom Animal Shelter. From October 26 to October 31 it will be the Black Cat Espresso Martini. From November 1 to November 17, it will be the Maple Walnut Mudslide.
- Kham's Thai Restaurant will donate $1 for every table order placed on November 7 to KAS
- Tim's Deli will donate $1 for each salad bar order during Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday to KAS from October 30 to November 21
- Natural Provisions will donate $1 for each sandwich special of the day to KAS from November 1 to November 15
- Cantina di Gerardo will donate $1 for every pizza order to KAS from November 15 to November 30.
- Pica Pica will donate part of the proceeds from the sale of San Miguel Pale Pilsen Beer or Sapporo Premium Beer during the month of October to Kingdom Animal Shelter and Riverside Rescue.